A View From The Outside

Ever feel like you were on the outside looking in? I get that a lot, so here's my blog about the things I see and the experiences I have. Really it's a narcissistic thing to think you would even care, so if you do please leave a comment and soothe my bruised ego :)

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Has anyone ever noticed that though we obviously give privlege to people with paler skin that a large number white people mark their beauty by being as tan as possible? I'm seeing the drive through Greek row in my head - girls outside in bikinis that resembe double eye patches covered in oil. The kicker is that it's only 65 degrees out.

Why don't you just keep fakin' bakin' until it actually gets warm bitches? Or is daddy's money running out for the semester?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home