A View From The Outside

Ever feel like you were on the outside looking in? I get that a lot, so here's my blog about the things I see and the experiences I have. Really it's a narcissistic thing to think you would even care, so if you do please leave a comment and soothe my bruised ego :)

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Went out last night for a ladies night - smallish turnout - A, Y, K, H and I were all there until the boys who were having their own night decided to crash. M, G, D, and J all joined us in downing fruity daquiris and making sexual jokes. When the night wound down A D and I went dancing for a while at one of the new bars in town. We had a good time watching people try and hit on A who is relatively impervious to come-ons unless it means getting free drinks. One guy was so drunk he fell asleep on her shoulder while they were dancing!

Get up to find that someone has smashed the mirror on 4, broken a walkway window with a rock, puked on G and bent our door down in the frame so that it won't close. This after a toilet was blown up in DHall the day before. Working in reslife when the weather gets warm can become intolerable. People get the crazies.

Some of the other things that have happened during the warmer spring months

Some ome guys threw a brick through my resident's window while she was in the room sleeping

A girl required EMT calls every night for suicide and detox

My girls had an underwear march in the hall to relieve stress - I come up to find 40 women in panties and bras parading around the hall

Someone decides to make a gummy bear sculpture in the bathroom on the windowsill. 5lb of gummy bears stuck together in one mass left there to melt in the late afternoon sun

The guys from one hall climb the balcony into the women's hall to serenade them with guitars - naked


3 weeks and I am outta here...praise whomever out there is listening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home