A View From The Outside

Ever feel like you were on the outside looking in? I get that a lot, so here's my blog about the things I see and the experiences I have. Really it's a narcissistic thing to think you would even care, so if you do please leave a comment and soothe my bruised ego :)

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Begged off work today and went for a bike ride instead. It was cool and rainy at the start, but by the time I got to the end of the 23 mile trek the sun was peeking out.

I compiled a list of things I would rather be doing than my job right now

Biking
Hiking
Having sex
Cooking good food
Getting a root canal
Travelling
Hanging out with Angelina Jolie
Reading some good book
Getting drunk with my friends
Sleeping
Being run over by a truck
Climbing mountains
Climbing
Getting my underear sniffed by a 250lb woman named Kyle
Listning to live music
Playing live music
Working on my thesis
Playing scrabble
Having nails driven through each of my toes



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home