A View From The Outside

Ever feel like you were on the outside looking in? I get that a lot, so here's my blog about the things I see and the experiences I have. Really it's a narcissistic thing to think you would even care, so if you do please leave a comment and soothe my bruised ego :)

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

So I quit coffee a while back because I was in this training for my new job. No cookstove and no morning fire = no coffee = WITHDRAWAL. But I got through it and am thinking at this point if I am going to be working there I should avoid caffiene so I can avoid withdrawal every 8 days.

I have decided however that there is nothing like caffiene to kick you up in the morning. I have tried ginseng and yerba mate. They are great and good for you but nothing is quite like the bean.

My teeth are a lot whiter though :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home