A View From The Outside

Ever feel like you were on the outside looking in? I get that a lot, so here's my blog about the things I see and the experiences I have. Really it's a narcissistic thing to think you would even care, so if you do please leave a comment and soothe my bruised ego :)

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I got my start date for work today. Got the shift I wanted and will be starting in June. Can't wait. Moving out blows esp since I have been here now for 2 years and have totally nested. Boy will living out of my car be a nice change.

The boy is crabby today. It's crunch time for school and he has HUGE assignments to do that are going to take him hours. I didn't help by saying that he should have been working on the semester-long journal all semester. Gonna keep my head down and work on my thesis for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home