A View From The Outside

Ever feel like you were on the outside looking in? I get that a lot, so here's my blog about the things I see and the experiences I have. Really it's a narcissistic thing to think you would even care, so if you do please leave a comment and soothe my bruised ego :)

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

We had a great situation this weekend at work that is in my top 5 best stories from the field:

K is sitting in her office working on closing when S enters

S: did you guys check rooms already?
K: No, why?
S: Well I went down to check out and when I came back something was taken out of my room that I had forgotten
K: We have been having trouble with maintenance today - maybe they took it. I can ask them. What is it?
S: That doesn't matter - I can talk to them
K: I don't think they're around - I can call. What is it?
S: Let's just say it's my toy
K: Where was it?
S: In my bolster
K: Are you sure you want it back?
S: Well yeah it's my favorite toy and I really like it...
K: Ok well I will ask around

K goes to the cusotdian

K: Um...girl in X13 had her dildo taken out of her room - do you guys know anything about it
C: Yeah maintenance found it. It was white and crusty. They threw it out
K: Well the girl had not checked out yet and she wants it. We should not have been in the room so now we have to find it

C goes dumpster diving, finds the "toy" and turns it in to the front desk in a plastic bag. K calls S at her work and gets her boss

K: Can you please tell S that we found her toy and she can pick it up at the desk?
B: Sure (radios S and relays the tale)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home