A View From The Outside

Ever feel like you were on the outside looking in? I get that a lot, so here's my blog about the things I see and the experiences I have. Really it's a narcissistic thing to think you would even care, so if you do please leave a comment and soothe my bruised ego :)

Monday, May 15, 2006

Movin' out is hard to do

First there's the depressing fact that no matter how much you pack it never seems to BE packed until you have done it all. That stinks. No way to really chart your progress except to write down everything you own and then cross it off one by one like an obsessive freak.

Second there's the depressing fact that you end up reliving memories and the like while you pack. Most of them are good, but it does mean that these memories will become even more distant once you are out of your space and into a new one.

Third there's the depressing fact that you have to take everything off the walls and stare and blank spaces while you clean. I guess you could wait until last to take things down but then you fall victim to depressing fact #1 so you really can't win...

Packing sucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home